Subject: [scim] SCIM Working Group to Close Design Team and Schedule Regular Conference Calls

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 09:50:29 -0700

Folks,

The goal of the SCIM design team was to set the WG on a path
towards "scim 2.0" by identifying and proposing solutions to the
major issues. The time has now come to close the design team
and thank the contributors for all their hard work.

In order to preserve the momentum and make sure the SCIM
WG will complete in a timely manner we will start a schedule
of bi-weekly conference calls [1] open to all.

Before each call, an agenda will be posted to the list and after
each call notes will be posted to the list and the WG wiki.

The time of the call will be 10 AM PST every other Wednesday.

The first call will be 2 weeks from next Wednesday (29/5) and
this email serves as notification for this and all future calls
until further notice.

A separate email with the meeting details will be sent to the
list shortly.

Leif & Morteza

[1] http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:02:30 -0700

Are we having the meeting today? Any info on the call?

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com
[email-masked]

On 2013-05-15, at 9:50 AM, IESG Secretary wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> scim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scim