Subject: [scim] Agenda for 4/9 WG confcall

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:36:39 +0200

Hello,

Here is the agenda for the 4/9 conference call:

- Issue tracker reivew focused on the following issues:
2,9,10,13,24,34,35,37,39,42 & 46

The intent of the confcalls is to agree on a jump-off point for
discussions on these issues
which will then be concluded on the list. Missing a call doesn't mean
missing the discussion
but joining the call means we get additional voices for framing the
discussion around each
issue.

The conferencing info is sent separately to the group, but the short
version of it is:

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!) 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://go.webex.com/go/j.php?ED=153193777&UID=0&RT=MiM0 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting
does not require a password.) 
4. Click "Join". 

Cheers,
Morteza & Leif