Subject: [scim] Reminder - SCIM WG conf call on Sep. 9th 11:00AM Pacific time

From: "Morteza Ansari (moransar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 06:34:34 +0000

Hi folks,

Just a reminder of our upcoming conf call:

Here is the agenda for the 4/9 conference call:

- Issue tracker reivew focused on the following issues: 2,9,10,13,24,34,35,37,39,42 & 46

The intent of the confcalls is to agree on a jump-off point for discussions on these issues
which will then be concluded on the list. Missing a call doesn't mean missing the discussion
but joining the call means we get additional voices for framing the discussion around each
issue.

The conferencing info is sent separately to the group, but the short version of it is:

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://go.webex.com/go/j.php?ED=153193777&UID=0&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

Cheers,
Morteza & Leif

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 11:12:32 -0400

> - Issue tracker reivew focused on the following issues:

I had a few minutes, so I took the liberty of putting the attached PPT
together, which we can share in WebEX.

Barry