Subject: [scim] Issue #38 - please review

From: Kelly Grizzle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 13:02:12 +0000

I have published new drafts with changes for issue #38.  A summary of the changes can be seen here - http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/scim/current/msg01153.html.

Please review both the schema and API drafts and send your feedback.  These are available here:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-core-schema/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-api/

Or ... if you prefer to just view the diffs:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-02.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-api-02.txt

Thanks,

--Kelly

-----Original Message-----
From: scim issue tracker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 3:57 PM
To: [email-masked]; Kelly Grizzle; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [scim] #38: Clarify the schema extension model

#38: Clarify the schema extension model

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Added proposed changes into the -02 drafts.  See a summary of the changes
 here: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/scim/current/msg01153.html.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-scim-core-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  core-schema              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/scim/trac/ticket/38#comment:5>
scim <http://tools.ietf.org/scim/>