Subject: [scim] Notes from 16/10

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:08:15 +0100

I just realized I forgot to send out notes from our 16/10 confcall.

- Kelly Grizzle

- Barry Leiba

- Anthony Nadalin

- Bjorn Aannestad

- Jeff Moore

- Leif Johansson

- Mark Diodati

- Phil Hunt

Issue #2 - Kelly added comments.  Will be fixed with changes for issue
#10.  Ask list if there are any problems with leaving Group.members as
default.

Issue #10 - Phil will propose a conclusion on list and ask for any
objections.  Leif and Morteza will push group towards a decision.

Issue #13 - Still waiting on Erik

Issue #24 - Bjorn has proposal out.  Leif will push for conclusion on list.

Issue #34 - Kelly owns ... no work done yet

Issue #35 - Phil owns

Issue #37

  o Mark in favor of error response.

  o ServiceProviderConfig already has filter.maxResults.

  o Phil added summary of discussion to ticket 2 weeks ago.

  o Would be good to discuss this issue in Vancouver.

Issue #39 - Erik to look at this one

Issue #42 - Phil owns

Issue #46 - Kelly owns

Issue #50

o Bjorn has a proposal that uses a back-reference ... will put in next
couple of days.

o Now that filters are getting more complex, Leif thinks we should
compare the filter syntax to JSON Path.

o Barry thinks that we should present this issue to the JSON WG.

o Bjorn will summarize various proposals and present on list - perhaps
in Vancouver

o Jeff asked if the spec say anything about what is allowed as an
attribute names?  This could affect filter parser behavior.  Maybe this
should be addressed in another ticket.