Subject: [scim] Python-based SCIM Filter Query Parser

From: Erik van Zijst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:35:21 -0800

Hi folks,

We're looking at incorporating SCIM at Atlassian and not wanting to
reinvent the wheel I noticed that the list of open source
implementations for languages other than Java is currently rather
lacking.

We do a fair bit in Python and took it upon ourselves to roll an open
source server-side implementation. It currently offers only a limited
set of features, but it does include a parser for the query filter
language and a few REST endpoints.

As I spent quite a bit of time looking for existing code and then
writing our own library, I figured I'd share it here. It's aimed at
being used with Django, but it should be easy enough to butcher it up
for use elsewhere.

The project is called django_scim and is released under the MIT
license. The code lives at https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/django_scim

Cheers,
Erik