Subject: [scim] Release 1.0 of the SCIM 2.0 implementation OSIAM

From: David Moebius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:20:12 +0200

Hello,

thanks also to your help, we finally released the version 1.0 of
the SCIM 2.0 based user identity management OSIAM. We would like to
invite all of you to checkout the release and play around with OSIAM.

Some facts of OSIAM:

- Published under the open source MIT license
- OSIAM is oauth2 secured and REST based user management and user
authentication project
- OSIAM is based on SCIM 2.0 with the basic concept (Users and Groups)
- The scim-schema (https://github.com/osiam/scim-schema) is a fully Java
implementation of SCIM 2.0 and can be used standalone (without OSIAM)
-- Release:
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|org.osiam|scim-schema|1.0|jar
- The core of OSIAM is the REST based auth and resource server
- We created a connector to abstract the OSIAM REST interfaces as a Java API
- We also implemented the addon self-administration, for user registration,
reset password and email address management, written in Java
-- It's also an abstraction with it's web interfaces, which can be highly
customized

You can find OSIAM at www.osiam.org and at https://github.com/osiam. If
you like to install OSIAM, please have a look at
https://github.com/osiam/server/wiki/detailed_reference_installation

If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
The OSIAM Team

-- 
David Moebius
Softwareentwicklung
tarent solutions GmbH

Telefon +49 (0) 30 138803-144
Telefax +49 (0) 30 56829495
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>