Subject: [scim] Fw：New Version Notification - draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05.txt

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:40:30 +0800

Hello Barry, and all,Please find the updated version according to Barry's feedback and recent discussions.Thanks,Kind RegardsKepeng------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人：internet-drafts <[email-masked]>
发送时间：2015年3月24日(星期二) 23:37
收件人：draft-ietf-scim-use-cases <[email-masked]>; draft-ietf-scim-use-cases.shepherd <[email-masked]>; draft-ietf-scim-use-cases.ad <[email-masked]>; scim-chairs <[email-masked]>; scim <[email-masked]>; barryleiba <[email-masked]>
主　题：New Version Notification - draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05.txt

A new version (-05) has been submitted for draft-ietf-scim-use-cases:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:42:10 -0400

> Please find the updated version according to Barry's feedback and recent
> discussions.

And I'm ready to put the "request last call" button on that as soon as
the shepherd confirms.

Barry

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:18:41 +0100

> And I'm ready to put the "request last call" button on that as soon as

go

---

From: "Morteza Ansari (moransar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:00:39 +0000

Sorry, was on a plane this morning. Looks good to me.

Cheers,
Morteza

On 3/24/15, 10:42 AM, "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>scim mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scim