Subject: [scim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-scim-api-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 12:39:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the System for Cross-domain Identity Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : System for Cross-Domain Identity Management: Protocol
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Kelly Grizzle
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Erik Wahlstroem
                          Technology Nexus
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-scim-api-16.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specification
   is an HTTP based protocol that makes managing identities in multi-
   domain scenarios easier to support through a standardized services.
   Examples include but are not limited to enterprise to cloud service
   providers, and inter-cloud based scenarios.  The specification suite
   seeks to build upon experience with existing schemas and deployments,
   placing specific emphasis on simplicity of development and
   integration, while applying existing authentication, authorization,
   and privacy models.  SCIM's intent is to reduce the cost and
   complexity of user management operations by providing a common user
   schema and extension model and a service protocol defined by this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-api/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-scim-api-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-api-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 12:44:19 -0700

This draft includes the clarifications on schema handling of resources vs. messages that was discussed and agreed to this week.

I did make some minor changes to proposed text for 3.1 that was previously posted to the list to improve readability.

Thanks for everyone’s input!

Cheers,

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com
[email-masked]

> On Mar 8, 2015, at 12:39 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> scim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scim