Subject: [scim] Last Call: <draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05.txt> (System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) Definitions, Overview, and Flows) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:33:47 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the System for Cross-domain Identity
Management WG (scim) to consider the following document:
- 'System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) Definitions,
   Overview, and Flows'
  <draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-04-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides definitions and an overview of the System for
   Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM).  It lays out the system's
   models and flows, and includes user scenarios, use cases, and
   requirements.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.