Subject: [scim] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-scim-api-18: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 17:52:17 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-scim-api-18: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-api/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your work on this draft as I do think the work is
important.  Thank you also for working with me to resolve discusses on
security and privacy concerns with the authentication and authorization
protocols that may be used with SCIM.  The added text on http
authentication methods and security problems with OAuth bearer tokens
will be very helpful to implementers and customers evaluating/negotiating
security services of their service providers for provisioning.