Subject: [scim] Status of use-cases

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 11:39:43 +0100

There's still a DISCUSS on the use-cases doc.  What is the status of
addressing that, as well as the non-blocking comments from IESG
evaluation?

Barry

---

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 00:43:07 +0800

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your reminder.

Evaluation?

I just posted some resolutions to the review comments, and provided a new
version:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-07

Hopefully we can close all the IESG comments.

Kind Regards
Kepeng

在 1/5/15 6:39 pm， "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]> 写入:

>_______________________________________________
>scim mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scim

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 05:20:16 -0400

Thank you for the updates to the draft.  It would be good to also see a
statement in the security considerations section that includes leaving out
data elements or obscuring them to protect users privacy.  Privacy concerns
aren't limited to regulations and this would help to make that point.
Perhaps something like the following, after the third paragraph:

Additionally, privacy sensitive data elements may be omitted or obscured in
SCIM transactions or stored records to protect these data elements for a
user.  For instance a role based identifier might be used in place of an
individual's name.

Best regards,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 17:58:28 +0800

> Additionally, privacy sensitive data elements may be omitted or obscured in
SCIM transactions or stored records to protect these data elements for a user.
For instance a role based identifier might be used in place of an individual's
name.

OK, thank you!

Will add to the draft.

Kind Regards
Kepeng

发件人:  Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
日期:  Wednesday, 6 May, 2015 5:20 pm
至:  Li Kepeng <[email-masked]>
抄送:  Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
主题:  Re: [scim] Status of use-cases

Best regards,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 23:42:09 +0800

Hi Kathleen,

Please find the updated draft with your suggested texts:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-08
<https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-08>

Thanks.

Kind Regards
Kepeng 

Best regards,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: "Morteza Ansari (moransar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:53:04 +0000

Barry,

I believe the latest version of the use cases draft
(draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-08.txt) and Kathleen¹s acceptance of the
changes to the security/privacy section address all comments received so
far.

Cheers,
Morteza

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 18:22:04 +0100

Thanks!

Barry

On Thursday, May 7, 2015, Morteza Ansari (moransar) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> On 5/1/15, 3:39 AM, "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked] <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> >[email-masked] <javascript:;>

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:41:57 -0400

> changes to the security/privacy section address all comments received so

Sorry: I had some travel and didn't get back to this.
Does this mean that version -08 is ready to go, and I should check it
and send the approval notice?

Barry

---

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:03:46 +0800

> Does this mean that version -08 is ready to go

>From authors’ point of view, yes, we have addressed all the comments
received during the IESG review and got their confirmation.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng

---

From: "Morteza Ansari (moransar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 19:40:06 +0000

Yes, I am not aware of any outstanding issues or comments that were not
addressed.

Cheers,
Morteza

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:43:39 -0400

> Yes, I am not aware of any outstanding issues or comments that were not

OK, then here it goes...

Barry