Subject: [scim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 00:16:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the System for Cross-domain Identity Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : System for Cross-Domain Identity Management: Core Schema
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Kelly Grizzle
                          Erik Wahlstroem
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-21.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specifications
   are designed to make identity management in cloud based applications
   and services easier.  The specification suite builds upon experience
   with existing schemas and deployments, placing specific emphasis on
   simplicity of development and integration, while applying existing
   authentication, authorization, and privacy models.  Its intent is to
   reduce the cost and complexity of user management operations by
   providing a common user schema and extension model, as well as
   binding documents to provide patterns for exchanging this schema
   using HTTP protocol.

   This document provides a platform neutral schema and extension model
   for representing users and groups and other resource types in JSON
   format.  This schema is intended for exchange and use with cloud
   service providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-core-schema/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 05:53:04 -0700

This draft addresses comments from Benoit, Brian, and Stephen. 

This should complete all outstanding comments at this time. 

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Phil

> On May 19, 2015, at 00:16, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> scim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scim

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:34:47 -0400

> This should complete all outstanding comments at this time.

Perfect; just waiting for the shepherd to confirm that it's ready to
go, and then I'll tell the Secretariat to process the approval.

Barry