Subject: [scim] SCIM Interop at CIS

From: Pamela Dingle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 13:52:10 -0700

Hi all,

Just to make sure everyone who is attending the Cloud Identity Summit in
New Orleans knows the current schedule for our interop block occurring
first thing Monday morning (June 6), here is what the plan is. This is
available from the website and has been discussed on the Interop calls as
well, but since it is the very first thing that happens at the conference,
I figured it would be useful to make sure everyone knows the plan:

SCIM v2 Interop and Update
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
*9am-10am : Interop Face-to-Face Readout *
Participants in the recent SCIM v2 interop will gather and discuss their
findings face to face. Non-participants are welcome to attend.
*10am-11am : SCIM Realities*
Heard all about this SCIM thing? Wondering whether it's really real? Well
it is, join us for an hour talking to the many actual implementers of the
SCIM standard, about who is participating in the standard, what kinds of
interesting use cases the standard solves, and what kinds of kinks have
been ironed out as part of the interop process.
*11am - noon : SCIM Office Hours *
Interop participants will be available, come wander around and talk
one-on-one.

See you there!

-- 
 <https://www.pingidentity.com/>
Pam Dingle
Principal Technical Architect
Ping Identity
@ [email-masked]
 +1 303.999.5890
 @pamelarosiedee
Connect with us!

 <https://www.pingidentity.com/>
<http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Ping-Identity-EI_IE380907.11,24.htm>
[image:
twitter logo] <https://twitter.com/pingidentity> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/PingIdentityTV> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/21870> 
<https://www.facebook.com/pingidentitypage> 
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114266977739397708540> 
<http://www.slideshare.net/PingIdentity> 
<https://www.pingidentity.com/blogs/>
------------------------------
 <https://www.cloudidentitysummit.com/en/index.html>