Subject: Re: [scim] SCIM Soft Delete

From: Mark Wahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 21:57:31 +0000

In addition to progressing the SCIM extensions I-Ds, it may also be
worthwhile to consider rechartering the WG in order to evaluate and
revise the existing SCIM RFCs, addressing the criteria of section 2.2
of RFC 6410 (ensure at least two independent interoperating 
implementations of each feature, no errata, no unused features...), 
to allow the underlying SCIM protocol and core schema to progress 
towards standards status.

Thanks,

Mark Wahl
Microsoft Corporation

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:40:35 -0800

It would help tremendously to have an interop test suite hosted by a neutral org (eg OIDF). 

A compliance suite would go a long way to identify true interop issues vs. intended restful flexibility. 

Cheers,

Phil Hunt
IndependentId

> On Jan 14, 2020, at 1:57 PM, Mark Wahl <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:40:35 -0800

Cheers,

Phil Hunt
IndependentId