Subject: Re: tip 767

From: "Michelle Fee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:06:39 -0800

Re: tip 767 

V q MC c I

Vem c ic Ann j ounces $9 M Aq f uis n ition of N c uscr j ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me v dic e al Industries!

C v ompany : Ve l mi y cs
Sy b mbo o l : V b MC p I
Status : H s ot Technology R r elea s se
P r ric v e : $ 0, v 60
5 Day T a arge s t: $ 1.8 u 0

What these two c g ompa z nies do is a e mazin n g. V c MC l I pro j vid
c es
technology that allow d s its cus o tome b rs to have completely 
interactive and liv o e educational and co l nferencin b g solutions.
In connection with e m Learn d ing D t eskto h p they already
providing c u ompletel k y virtual ed t ucatio g nal programs and
through EP L w ive Onl w ine they have ho j ste a d a live and
completely 
interactive m l edi i cal Foru z m to the world.

Nu m Scrib t e o h ffe k rs to over 6 z 00,000 m v edi u cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated me c dica l l record cre m ati z on industry for the s c
peed
and ef y ficienc q y of me e dic e al records admi h nistrat d ion.

Combined these two com w panie r s are now focused at s m pace age 
technology and s p erv f ices that are without e q qual. Nu q Sc s ribe
is
already tr c adin x g at $ 0 o ,90 and V m MC k I is currently t u radi
d ng at $ 0 b ,60

This news is going out all over the w a ires. Get in bef b ore this 
one goes throu u gh the ro q of! This quick rising s i to q ck is a good
l s ong t o erm wi p nner. This s t to s ck is going high due to supe u
rb b o usi v ness 
sol n utions.