Subject: Find your free gold report inside

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:43:05 -0500

Global Gold Investors
American Dollar continues to drop as Gold breaks $800/ounce.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

Cutting edge technology has opened the way for advanced exploration of
new areas. Recent findings of huge deposits in Suriname have created a
literal gold rush.

Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.

Top Five Things To Know On HPGI

1. Up nearly 33% so far this year, gold is making a powerful Bull Run.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. Over 50 Million ounces of Gold has been extracted from the Guiana
Shield. Hemisphere's property is surrounded by gold producing mines and
advanced stage exploration projects.
5. The current gold rush in Suriname is already known and a large
marketing campaign scheduled to launch later this week will bring HPGI
into the lime light.

The decisions you make in the current market need to be wise and
precise. HPGI is the type of company that could very well be a great
safe haven during the current troubled market. Take the time to review
their website and the profiles on “Stockguru”. It could be the best
decision you make this year.