Subject: More gold found in Suriname

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:40:05 -0500

November Update
Gold prices are rocketing and so is HPGI, UP 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

In an effort to find more gold, large deposits found in Suriname has
turned attention to the small country of Suriname. It is literally a
modern day Gold Rush.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Important Points To Remember

1. Depletion in supplies has caused Gold to climb from $600 to over $800
an once since January.
2. Current global market conditions and demands are primed for a
continued increase in the price of gold.
3. Hemisphere's level of expertise in geology and financial management
gives it a clear edge in this current market.
4. Hemisphere's 72,000 Hectare property sits in the middle of a
producing Gold Belt in an area that has already produces over 50 Million
ounces of Gold.
5. Established relationships with Newmont and IAMGOLD, two of Suriname's
largest gold companies, will be useful during a large strike.

The decisions you make in the current market need to be wise and
precise. HPGI is the type of company that could very well be a great
safe haven during the current troubled market. Take the time to review
their website and the profiles on “Stockguru”. It could be the best
decision you make this year.