Subject: re: did you get this yet

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:17:51 -0500

e t Gu saves hotels in energy crises

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
eT gu
$0.008

Important factors you should be aware of.

1. Energy prices are through the roof and killing businesses.
2. Governments are yet to provide real relief forcing business to find
solutions themselves.
3. SensorStat, is already providing huge relief to businesses in Florida
with reductions as high as 30 percent.
4. One facility after another is boasting the huge savings E TG U's
SensorStat has brought to their business.
5. A planned media campaign next week will be drawing both investors and
brokers to the table.

Take the time to look this over. et g u is a hot penny stock that has
all the potential in the current market to provide fantastic returns for
investors whoa re ready to move quickly at the right time. Check out the
latest news and jump on e t G u Monday morning.