Subject: Please find Newsletter Issue #491

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:44:10 -0400

The Investors Release
Gold investors turn attention to Gold Rush In Suriname.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

Suriname is the biggest name in the Gold market as recent findings have
shown huge deposits and over 50 Million ounces have already been
extracted.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

Important Points To Remember

1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. The Asian demand for gold has been increasing exponentially in their
high growth economy, yet the market is not able to meet the demand.
3. Hemisphere's cutting edge technology allows them to maximizing its
ability to find gold deposits while there management skills are keeping
costs under control.
4. Suriname is in the middle of a modern day Gold rush. HPGI's property
is in the middle of one of the highest producing gold deposits in the
world.
5. Gold can prove to be a great financial safe haven during times of
instability in the dollar.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.