Subject: [sipcore] Document Adoption

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:04:39 -0500

[as chair]

This message announces the formal adoption of two additional documents 
as SIPCORE working group items to satisfy two of our chartered milestones.

Two weeks ago, the document draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle, which 
was accepted by the RAI community at the San Franciso SIPPING meeting, 
was proposed by the chairs as a candidate to satisfy the milestone "SIP 
Events throttling mechanism"[1]. There was one affirmation of this 
decision. There was one objection, which was withdrawn after the 
question under consideration was clarified[2]. Given the "previously 
adopted" status of this document, and the lack of any remaining 
objections, the chairs now consider this a working group document.

We also had eight positive responses and no objections to adopting 
draft-holmberg-sipcore-keep as a working group item [3] to satisfy the 
milestone "Mechanism for indicating support for keep-alives".

Authors: please submit a draft-ietf-sipcore version of your document as 
soon as practical. Also, please keep in mind that change control now 
resides with the working group -- you are advised to make no substantive 
changes without discussion on the working group mailing list.

Thanks!

/a

--
[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipcore/current/msg00005.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipcore/current/msg00019.html
[3] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipcore/current/msg00021.html