Subject: [sipcore] Working Group Documents

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:22:07 -0500

[as chair]

Hello? Is this thing on?

You probably have noticed that all of the current SIPCORE milestones 
have been imported from other existing working groups in the RAI area. 
We'll be kicking things off by adopting the documents the RAI community 
has already agreed upon for these milestones:

INFO package framework    (PS)
   draft-ietf-sip-info-events

Termination of early dialog prior to final response    (PS)
   draft-ietf-sip-199

Location Conveyance with SIP    (PS)
   draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance

Example security flows    (Info)
   draft-ietf-sip-sec-flows

Extension for use in etags in conditional notification    (PS)
   draft-ietf-sip-subnot-etags

Presence Scaling Requirements    (Info)
   draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements

The chairs will be requesting that the authors of the foregoing 
documents resubmit them with as draft-ietf-sipcore-* shortly. If you 
find an error in this list, please inform the SIPCORE chairs immediately 
so that we may take appropriate action. Thanks.

/a