Subject: [sipcore] history and privacy (draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-01)

From: OKUMURA Shinji <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:43:35 +0900

Hi,

I have some questions.

1. critical
 When proxy want to insert a hi-entry with "history" and "critical",
 can these values be encoded in hi-target-to-uri ?
 "Privacy=history;critical" ?

2. Privacy in the response
 A request include a Privacy header with "history" and hi-entries
 without Privacy headers, the last proxy anonymize all hi-entries and
 remove a Privacy header. UAS returns a response with all anonymized
 hi-entries and no Privacy header. Should the last proxy( privacy
 service) insert a "Privacy: history" ?

3. History-Info in the response
 Should privacy service restore values for History-Info headers that
 anonymized by itself ?

Regards,
Shinji