Subject: [sipcore] SIPit25 registration is still open

From: "Lincoln Y. Lavoie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:30:34 -0400

Hello All,

Registration for the SIPit25 test event is still open until September 4.
 The event will be hosted at the UNH-IOL, in Durham, NH, USA, September
14-18.

If you are planning to attend, please register as soon as possible, as
space is limited.

More information is available at <http://www.sipit.net>.

Cheers,
Lincoln
-- 
**********************************************************************
Lincoln Lavoie
Senior Engineer
UNH InterOperability Laboratory
121 Technology Drive, Suite 2, Durham, NH 03824
+1-603-862-4809
Email: [email-masked]
AIM: LincolnAtIOL

Ars sine scientia nihil est! -- Art without science is nothing.
Scientia sine ars est vacua! -- Science without art is empty.
**********************************************************************