Subject: [sipcore] Meeting Minutes Posted

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 13:57:38 -0500

[as chair]

A draft set of minutes for the SIPCORE meeting in Stockholm is now 
available:

  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/minutes/sipcore.html

If you have any proposed amendments or corrections, please inform the 
chairs.

/a

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:02:18 -0500

Hi Adam,

The discussion around Issue 2 is a little chaotic (of course that likely
reflects part of the reality of the discussion), but there's one
sentence in there attributed to me that could use some clarification
(I'm not denying I might have said it that way):

 Mary Barnes: If we got the next hop and see that it is not tagged we
want to the the aor (or what it is called) prefers alternative 1.  

I would suggest changing to:  
"Mary Barnes: If we get to the next hop and see that the previous hop is
not tagged, we want to add the aor (or whatever it's called) tag to the
previous entry - I prefer alternative 1."   

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Adam Roach
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:58 PM
To: SIPCORE
Subject: [sipcore] Meeting Minutes Posted

[as chair]

/a
_______________________________________________
sipcore mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:16:36 -0500

Thanks. The minutes have been revised to read as you suggest.

/a