Subject: [sipcore] Draft new version: draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-02 (based on WGLC comments)

From: "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:34:18 +0200

Hi,

Based on a long (but good) list of WGLC comments, and e-mail
discussions, I've put together a new version of the info-events draft.

- Some sections have been moved (why the section numbering has also
changed), and some sections have again had major editorial changes.

- I've tried to list the major functional changes in the change log, but
it is not possible to list all editorial changes.

Now, there are a few WGLC comments which have yet *not* been fully
implemented:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

- Robert S had some comments, which I still need to look into, and may
need help and guidance from others for:
	- IANA impacts regarding what specifications are needed in order
to register an Info-Package. Input from others is appretiated.
	- 2119 wording. I have tried to get rid of some of the uppercase
usages of MUST, SHALL etc, but I would need help and guidance from
others.

- Robert S also had some comments, which I had some issues/questions
with, and replied to Robert about.
	- Text about the UAC being able to receive INFO before the first
end-to-end provisional response.
	- Add "name" after "Recv-Info header filed" in old section 8.2.

- There is still a discussion with regarding the usage of
Content-Disposition and Content-Type. I have tried to clarify the
existing text, but it may change based on the outcome of the
discussions.

NOTE: I have submitted the draft to IETF, but for some reason I have not
yet received the verification e-mail, so I don't know when it will
appear in the IETF archieve.

But ,the draft can also be found at:

http://users.piuha.net/cholmber/drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-02
.txt

Regards,

Christer