Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO Method and Package Framework
	Author(s)       : E. Burger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2009-10-23

This document defines a new method, INFO, for the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) [RFC3261], and an Info Package mechanism.  The
document obsoletes [RFC2976].  For backward compatibility the
document also specifies a "legacy" mode of usage of the INFO method
that is compatible with the usage previously defined in [RFC2976],
referred to as "legacy INFO Usage" in this document.

Conventions Used in this Document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY" and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].
The terminology in this document conforms to the Internet Security
Glossary [RFC4949].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.