Subject: [sipcore] Reviewing the sec-flows draft

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:31:22 +0900

Folks,

as you know, we have asked for volunteers to review the sec-flows draft 
many times. We got a couple of reviews but we would like to get at least 
one dedicated review more. If you want to volunteer, please send your 
review to the list.

Additionally, the reviews we got pointed out at issues that require WG 
consensus (as opposed to the editor simply going off and implementing them).

As next steps, the draft's editor (Brian) will be submitting a new 
revision of the draft because the current one has expired. Then, he will 
be sending a set of emails to the list so that we can reach consensus on 
the issues that need discussion.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPCORE co-chair

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:33:46 +0200

Folks,

as you may have noticed, Brian has submitted a new revision of this 
draft and sent a couple of notes to the list (on November 24th) 
describing the topics on which he expects to get feedback. Please, send 
your comments to this list.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPCORE co-chair

Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>