Subject: Re: [sipcore] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-01.txt

From: "Gunnar Hellstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 23:34:38 +0100

I think it would be useful if draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance moved
on in status.

/Gunnar
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Location Conveyance for the Session Initiation
Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Polk, B. Rosen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-01.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
This document defines an extension to the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) to convey geographic location information from one 
   SIP entity to another SIP entity.  The extension covers end-to-end 
   conveyance as well as location-based routing, where SIP servers 
   make routing decisions based on the location of the user agent 
   client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-0
1.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:55:16 +0200

Hi,

note that Keith is the shepherd of this draft. The authors tell me that 
they will submit a new revision of this draft shortly.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Gunnar Hellstrom wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>