Subject: [sipcore] WGLC draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-03.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:38:55 +0200

Folks,

Christer has submitted a new version of the INFO Events draft (see email 
below) that is supposed to address all the comments received so far. 
Since there have been extensive discussions on this topic since the last 
time we WGLCed this draft, we are going to WGLC it again.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-03

So, please, have a look at this new version and let us know whether or 
not you also think all comments have been addressed. Of course, you are 
also welcome to submit new comments should you have some. This WGLC will 
end on December 24th.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPCORE co-chair

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[sipcore] Draft new version: draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events
Date: 	Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:59:24 +0100
From: 	Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>

Hi,

I've submitted a new version of the info draft. Hopefully all comments
and feedback have now been addressed.

The biggest changes are:

- Section 4.2: The usage of the Recv-Info header has been clarified,
some simple rules have been added, and there were some discussions that
since the re-INVITE fallback issue also affects Recv-Info (if you
receive a Recv-Info in a 18x to a re-INVITE, and the re-INVITE then
fails) and that we need some words about that. The text now says that IF
the request contains a Recv-Info header, the response must also contain it.

- Section 11.4: Contains new wording about the IANA process for
registering info packages, including the expert review etc.

- Section 12: Additional examples have been added

Please note that I did NOT remove Recv-Info in PRACKs, since there in my
opinion was no concensus to do so.

The draft can also be found at:

_http://users.piuha.net/cholmber/drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-03.txt_ 

Regards,

Christer

_______________________________________________
sipcore mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:58:31 +0200

Hi,

we are half-way through this WGLC and no comments have been received. 
You need to fire up! ;o)

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:30:32 +0200

Hi,

this WGLC ends today and we have not received *any* comments.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 07:09:55 -0500

I guess that means that after two years we're perfect? :-)

On Dec 24, 2009, at 5:30 AM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:

>> we are half-way through this WGLC and no comments have been  
>> received. You need to fire up! ;o)
>> Cheers,
>> Gonzalo
>> Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
>>> Folks,
>>>
>>> Christer has submitted a new version of the INFO Events draft (see  
>>> email below) that is supposed to address all the comments received  
>>> so far. Since there have been extensive discussions on this topic  
>>> since the last time we WGLCed this draft, we are going to WGLC it  
>>> again.
>>>
>>> So, please, have a look at this new version and let us know  
>>> whether or not you also think all comments have been addressed. Of  
>>> course, you are also welcome to submit new comments should you  
>>> have some. This WGLC will end on December 24th.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Gonzalo
>>> SIPCORE co-chair
>>>