Subject: [sipcore] Draft new version: draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events

From: "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:59:24 +0100

Hi,

I've submitted a new version of the info draft. Hopefully all comments
and feedback have now been addressed.

The biggest changes are:

- Section 4.2: The usage of the Recv-Info header has been clarified,
some simple rules have been added, and there were some discussions that
since the re-INVITE fallback issue also affects Recv-Info (if you
receive a Recv-Info in a 18x to a re-INVITE, and the re-INVITE then
fails) and that we need some words about that. The text now says that IF
the request contains a Recv-Info header, the response must also contain
it.

- Section 11.4: Contains new wording about the IANA process for
registering info packages, including the expert review etc.

- Section 12: Additional examples have been added

Please note that I did NOT remove Recv-Info in PRACKs, since there in my
opinion was no concensus to do so.

The draft can also be found at:

http://users.piuha.net/cholmber/drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-03
.txt

Regards,

Christer