Subject: [sipcore] The SIP Forum announces the SIPNOC conference

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:23:57 -0500

The SIP Forum Launches SIPNOC -- SIP Network Operators Conference -- for the
Worldwide Service Provider Community

New two-day educational conference for service providers to focus on how to
"make SIP work in the network" and address the key operational issues facing
SIP in today's telecom world

NORTH ANDOVER, MA (January 11, 2011) - The SIP Forum announced today the SIP
Network Operators Conference (SIPNOC), a new annual conference for the
international service provider community. The two-day conference will bring
together the leading technical minds from the telecommunications industry to
learn, discuss and formulate new ideas and strategies concerning the
challenges and opportunities for SIP-based carrier services in fixed and
mobile IP network environments. Unlike other events, this conference is for
SIP network operations personnel, such as NOC engineers, instead of a
high-level conference for executives. The first SIPNOC 2011 conference will
be held at the Hyatt Dulles Hotel in Herndon, VA April 25 -27, 2011. The
event website is located at www.sipnoc.org.

http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/372/43/

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting
Chairman of the Board of Directors SIP Forum
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
< <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype-linkedin-facebook: rshockey101
http//www.sipforum.org