Subject: [sipcore] Weekly Location Conveyance Phone Calls

From: Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 17:07:31 -0600

[as chair]

As we discussed in Beijing, the SIPCORE chairs would like to start 
having weekly calls with participants interested in the "Location 
Conveyance with SIP" milestone to progress that work to completion as 
quickly as possible.

To be clear, these calls are informal discussions among members of an 
open design team, which anyone is free to participate in. They are not 
interim SIPCORE meetings, and the discussion topics will be limited to 
Location Conveyance.

The weekly calls will be every Thursday, according to the times in the 
following schedule (with the caveat that the Australian times occur on 
the following Friday morning). I apologize for the very early times in 
the Asia/Pacific Rim area, and for the very late times in Europe, but 
it's a careful balancing act (any earlier or later, and we would 
legitimately be in the middle of the night for one of those two locales).

        | AEDT |  PST |  MST |  CST |  EST |  GMT |  CET |  EET |
Jan 27 | 0600 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1900 | 2000 | 2100 |
Feb 03 | 0600 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1900 | 2000 | 2100 |
Feb 10 | 0600 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1900 | 2000 | 2100 |
Feb 17 | 0600 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1900 | 2000 | 2100 |
Feb 24 | 0600 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1900 | 2000 | 2100 |
Mar 03 | 0600 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1900 | 2000 | 2100 |
Mar 10 | 0600 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1900 | 2000 | 2100 |

        | AEDT |  PDT |  MDT |  CDT |  EDT |  GMT |  CET |  EET |
Mar 17 | 0500 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1800 | 1900 | 2000 |
Mar 24 | 0500 | 1100 | 1200 | 1300 | 1400 | 1800 | 1900 | 2000 |

The timezones in the preceding chart are selected based on where I know 
participants in this effort are currently located. If you would like me 
to work up the time conversion for a specific other timezone, let me know.

I plan for these conversations to run approximately 1 hour in length, 
although I have reserved additional conference bridge time in case we 
need to run over a bit.

The conference bridge information follows.

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: SIPCORE Ad Hoc Disussion
Date: Every Thursday, from Thursday, January 27, 2011 to no end date
Time: 1:00 pm, Central Standard Time (Chicago, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 921 417 233
Meeting Password: 64642401

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
https://tekelec.webex.com/tekelec/j.php?ED=155345407&UID=493988047&PW=NZDZlODg0YzIx&RT=MiM3

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the 
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Global call-in numbers: 
https://tekelec.webex.com/tekelec/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=155345407&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:921 417 233

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://tekelec.webex.com/tekelec/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://tekelec.webex.com/tekelec/j.php?ED=155345407&UID=493988047&ICS=MIU&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=NiRHx-PbenxG5O5qGNE5NzXqvcnevu-vcTyoIXwA4/w=

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF 
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to 
https://tekelec.webex.com/tekelec/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

CCM:+16504293300x921417233#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that 
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.