Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 22:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Notification Extension for Notification Rate Control
	Author(s)       : A. Niemi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-03-01

This document specifies mechanisms for adjusting the rate of Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) event notifications.  These mechanisms can
be applied in subscriptions to all SIP event packages.  This document
updates RFC 3265.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.