Subject: [sipcore] PLEASE NOTE: draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-06.txt

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:42:01 -0500

sipcore participants:

Please note the new version of this draft. It has been edited based on 
iesg comments. The major change was to address confusing mixed use of 
"rate" and "interval", to a consistent use of "rate".

As a consequence, there are operational differences, not just 
descriptive differences: the names of parameters have changed.

Anyone who might be concerned about the impact of this change should 
speak up now.

	Thanks,
	Paul

BTW, it seems there there were a few places overlooked in this fix, so 
there will presumably be yet another version that fixes those. But that 
change should be strictly editorial.

On 3/2/2011 1:15 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> New version (-06) has been submitted for draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-06.txt.
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-06.txt
> Sub state has been changed to AD Follow up from New Id Needed
>
> Diff from previous version:
> http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-06
>
> IETF Secretariat.
>