Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 05:22:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Request History Information
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Francois Audet
                          Shida Schubert
                          Detecon International Gmbh
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document defines a standard mechanism for capturing the history
   information associated with a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   request.  This capability enables many enhanced services by providing
   the information as to how and why a SIP request arrives at a specific
   application or user.  This document defines an optional SIP header
   field, History-Info, for capturing the history information in
   requests.  The document also defines SIP header field parameters for
   the History-Info and Contact header fields to tag the method by which
   the target of a request is determined.  In addition, this
   specification defines a value for the Privacy header field specific
   to the History-Info header field.  This document obsoletes RFC 4244.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-06.txt

---

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:33:58 +0900

Folks;

 Although delayed, we have updated the RFC4244bis based on the 
feedback we received on the ML and at the last meeting. 
 
 We think all the comments are addressed in this specification and 
is ready for publication or another, third round of WGLC if people 
think it is necessary. 

 Also the call-flow has been updated and as it has been previously 
discussed we think it is ready to be accepted as a WG item if we 
think that is the way to move it forward. If we decide to accept the 
draft as a WG item, I think we can probably move it to WGLC right 
away. 

 Part of the call-flow, namely the call-flow for voicemail examples 
have been duplicated to RFC4244bis as it was requested by Cullen 
to have explicit example of how H-I can address the problem. 

 Regards
  Shida

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-06.txt
> Date: October 30, 2011 9:22:28 PM GMT+09:00
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore