Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 03:35:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Inaki Baz Castillo
                          Jose Luis Millan Villegas
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way realtime communication between
   clients and servers in web-based applications.  This document
   specifies a WebSocket sub-protocol as a reliable transport mechanism
   between SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) entities to enable usage of
   SIP in web-oriented deployments.  This document normatively updates
   RFC 3261.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:40:00 +0100

> http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-08

Hi all. The changelog in this new revision is the following:

- Added a "SIP Transport Registry" under "IANA Considerations" section
(thanks to Robert Sparks and Paul Kyzivat).

Best regards.

-- 
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<[email-masked]>