Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:51:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Request History Information
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Francois Audet
                          Shida Schubert
                          Detecon International Gmbh
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-12.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard mechanism for capturing the history
   information associated with a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   request.  This capability enables many enhanced services by providing
   the information as to how and why a SIP request arrives at a specific
   application or user.  This document defines an optional SIP header
   field, History-Info, for capturing the history information in
   requests.  The document also defines SIP header field parameters for
   the History-Info and Contact header fields to tag the method by which
   the target of a request is determined.  In addition, this
   specification defines a value for the Privacy header field that
   directs the anonymization of values in the History-Info header field.
   This document obsoletes RFC 4244.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:57:49 -0500

HI all,

We have updated the document based on IESG review comments, which you can
find here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis/ballot/

None of the changes are normative - they are more for clarification and
consistency.   We will be following up with the SEC AD on the open DISCUSS
to see if these changes address his concerns.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-12.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working
Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) for Request History Information
        Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Francois Audet
                          Shida Schubert
                          Detecon International Gmbh
                          Christer Holmberg
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-12.txt
        Pages           : 36
        Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt