Subject: [sipcore] Last Call: <draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01.txt> (Resource Priority Header (RPH) Registry Management Policy to IETF Review) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:20:57 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol Core
WG (sipcore) to consider the following document:
- 'Resource Priority Header (RPH) Registry Management Policy to IETF
   Review'
  <draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC4412 defines "Resource-Priority Namespaces" and "Resource-Priority
   Priority-values" registries.  The management policy of these
   registries is "Standards Action".  This document normatively updates
   RFC4412 ti change the management policy of these registries to "IETF
   Review".

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.