Subject: [sipcore] RFC 7118 on The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:31:00 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7118

        Title:      The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport 
                    for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
        Author:     I. Baz Castillo, J. Millan Villegas,
                    V. Pascual
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 51248
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7118.txt

The WebSocket protocol enables two-way real-time communication
between clients and servers in web-based applications.  This document
specifies a WebSocket subprotocol as a reliable transport mechanism
between Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) entities to enable use of
SIP in web-oriented deployments.

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:13:41 +0100

Really thanks a lot to all of you for your work and feedback during
all this time.

Best regards.

2014-01-29  <[email-masked]>:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore

-- 
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<[email-masked]>