Subject: [sipcore] RFC 7131 on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) History-Info Header Call Flow Examples

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 06:53:31 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7131

        Title:      Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) History-Info 
                    Header Call Flow Examples 
        Author:     M. Barnes, F. Audet,
                    S. Schubert, H. van Elburg,
                    C. Holmberg
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      52
        Characters: 93039
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7131.txt

This document describes use cases and documents call flows that
require the History-Info header field to capture the Request-URIs as
a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Request is retargeted.  The use
cases are described along with the corresponding call flow diagrams
and messaging details.

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC