Subject: [sipcore] Fwd: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPNOC 2014: Only Two Weeks Away!

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:28:15 -0500

I'm forwarding this as I believe the event is quite relevant for a lot of
folks on this list.  If your schedule allows I think you'll find a lot of
the topics to be of interest.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Robins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 28, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Subject: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPNOC 2014: Only Two Weeks Away!
To: [email-masked]

<http://www.tmcnet.com/redir?u=1011298>

 <http://www.sipforum.org/>

 <http://www.tmcnet.com/redir?u=1011299>

 <http://www.sipforum.org/>

*PLATINUM SPONSORS*

 <http://www.audiocodes.com/>

*GOLD SPONSORS *

 <http://www.edgewaternetworks.com/>

<http://www.oracle.com/index.html>

<http://www.sonus.net/>

<http://www.sorenson.com/>

*POWERSTATION SPONSORS*

 <http://www.audiocodes.com/>

Two-Weeks Till SIPNOC 2014!

Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Network with Some of the IP Communications
Industry’s Best and Brightest!

Now in its fourth year, *SIPNOC 2014* is a unique educational conference
for international telecom stakeholders responsible for the deployment,
management and ongoing operation of SIP-based services in service provider
networks.  Come meet the engineering talent from service providers of all
sizes, leading equipment vendors, and the brightest minds doing academic
research.

*Symposium Atmosphere, Absent of Marketing Spin*

This is not a marketing meeting full of vendor sales pitches. It's about
real-world problems and how the technical community is solving them. *Learn
how to* *avoid problems before you even encounter them.*

Attending service providers have included AT&T, Armstrong Utilities,
babyTEL, Bandwidth.com, Bell Canada, Bright House Networks, Broadvox,
Cablevision, Cbeyond, Cinchcast, Cincinnati Bell, Comcast Cable, Cologix,
Consolidated Telecom, Cox Communications, Deutche Telecom, France Telecom
Orange, Global Crossing, Grandstream Networks, iBasis, Level3, Liveops,
nexVortex, NTT, One Source Networks, Optimum Lightpath, Purple
Communications, Rogers Business Solutions, Shoretel, Socket Telecom,
Sorenson Communications, Sprint, Swisscom, TDS Telecom, Time Warner Cable,
Telefonica International, Telmex, UNINETT, Verizon, Vocalocity, Vonage,
Voxbone, WDT (World Discount Telecommunications), Wholesale Carrier
Services, XO Communications, and Ziggo.

In addition to carrier participants, SIPNOC regularly attracts a group of
SIP community stakeholders from vendors, governments and research
organizations such as AudioCodes, Avaya, Broadsoft, CableLabs, Cequint,
Cisco Systems, Commetrex, Current Analysis, Dialogic, ECG Inc, Edgewater
Networks, Ericsson, Faxcore, Federal Communications Commission, GENBAND,
Georgetown University, Huawei Technologies, iconectiv, Integrated Research,
Internet Society (ISOC), Metaswitch Networks, NENA, NetNumber, NTCA,
Oracle, Patton Electronics, Polycom, Public Knowledge, RecordMyCalls,
Sangoma Technologies, Sansay, SecureLogix, ScanSource, SNOM Technology,
Sonus Networks, UNH-IOL,  Unify, and Yealink Network Technology.

You can review the *SIPNOC 2014 conference schedule
<http://www.tmcnet.com/redir?u=1011300>* and list of presenters now.
Speakers will explore critical “real-world” service provider challenges
related to SIP applications and infrastructure, including: network
security, SIP trunking, testing and application development, Fax over IP,
call routing and peering, IPv6, troubleshooting and monitoring, emergency
services and more.

*SIPNOC 2014 Registration Information*
For a limited time, you can take advantage of a special discounted rate of
$895, a savings of $100 off the regular rate. To obtain the discount, enter
the following code on the registration page: “sipnoctmc100”. Your
registration includes access to all conference sessions, keynotes, meals
and breaks, plus networking receptions each evening.

*To register for SIPNOC 2014, please visit
http://www.regonline.com/sipnoc2014 <http://www.regonline.com/sipnoc2014>.*

*Don't Forget!*
Individuals from SIP Forum Full Member companies save even more! Please
contact Marc Robins, SIP Forum President and Managing Director, at
[email-masked] to obtain the exclusive Full Member discount code.

*Hotel Reservations*
SIPNOC 2014 is located at the four-star Hyatt Dulles Hotel. To reserve your
stay at the Hyatt Dulles, please visit:
https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SIPNOC2014

*For more information, please visit:www.sipnoc.org <http://www.sipnoc.org>
or email [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

_______________________________________________
techwg mailing list
Send mail to: [email-masked]
Unsubscribe or edit options at:  http://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/techwg