Subject: [sipcore] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term and -meth

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 20:22:28 -0400

BMWG (and SIPCORE):

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts on SIP Device
Benchmarking:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth/

will be open from 28 May 2014 through 11 June 2014.

These drafts are continuing the BMWG Last Call Process. See
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html
The first WGLC was completed on 5 April 2010 with comments.
The second WGLC was completed on 18 May 2012 with comments.
The third WGLC was completed on 10 Dec 2012 with comments.
An IETF Last Call followed, and completed on 30 Jan 2013 with comments.

Please read and express your opinion on whether or not these
Internet-Drafts should be forwarded to the Area Directors for
publication as Informational RFCs.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked] and [email-masked]

Al
bmwg co-chair