Subject: [sipcore] Finishing draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:34:13 -0400

SIPCORE people,

In London we agreed to request a milestone to work on dual-stack, and to 
seek to adopt Ollie's draft.

Since then we have done those things. We now have a milestone, and we 
have a WG version of the draft: draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-00.

So we have *started* the work. Now we need to finish it. (Our target 
date is June.) While the draft is in pretty good shape, ISTM it is a 
*little* bit premature to do a WGLC yet. There has been almost no 
discussion of the draft itself since London.

I'm requesting that people please look at the draft and comment whether 
they think it says the right things.

Also, Ollie & Vijay - there is a TODO in the Introduction for the two of 
you to sync up on relationship to 6157. We need to clear that up.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:50:25 -0500

> SIPCORE people,
[...]
> you to sync up on relationship to 6157. We need to clear that up.

ACK.  Will do.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq