Subject: [sipcore] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01.txt

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:08:06 -0400

Hi,

I have just submitted version -01 of the SIP OAuth proposal.
This new version update the first 3 sections, and tries to clarify the
token that is associated with the user, using the OpenID terminology (ID
Token).

Reviews and comments are much appreciated.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01.txt
To: Victor Pascual <[email-masked]>, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rifaat Shekh-Yusef and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth
Revision:       01
Title:          The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) OAuth
Document date:  2014-10-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an authorization framework for SIP that is
   based on the OAuth 2.0 framework, and adds a simple identity layer on
   top of that, based on the OpenID Connect Core 1.0, to enable Clients
   to verify the identity of the End-User based on the authentication
   performed by an Authorization Server, as well as to obtain basic
   profile information about the End-User.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat