Subject: [sipcore] WGLC / Call for Adoption: REFER-related work

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:52:05 -0600

[as chair]

The work surrounding the three documents dealing with SIP Events and 
REFER seems to have reached a fairly stable point, so I'd like to take 
the final administrative actions needed for publication.

In Honolulu, we asked the room for a general sense of whether they 
wanted to adopt draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification as a working 
group document. There was general agreement that we did. This is a 
formal on-list call to validate this adoption; if you object, please 
speak up.

This is a formal working group last call for all three of the following 
documents: draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications, 
draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-explicit-subscription, and 
draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification.

The call for adoption and all three working group last calls are running 
in parallel for the next two weeks (through Tuesday, February 24th). 
Interested parties should comment on the SIPCORE mailing list.

For convenience, here are links to the three documents:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-explicit-subscription/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification/

Thanks!

/a

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 20:43:09 +0000

Hi,

I support the adoption of draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification as a WG document.

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: sipcore [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adam Roach
Sent: 10 February 2015 18:52
To: 'SIPCORE'
Subject: [sipcore] WGLC / Call for Adoption: REFER-related work

[as chair]

The work surrounding the three documents dealing with SIP Events and REFER seems to have reached a fairly stable point, so I'd like to take the final administrative actions needed for publication.

In Honolulu, we asked the room for a general sense of whether they wanted to adopt draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification as a working group document. There was general agreement that we did. This is a formal on-list call to validate this adoption; if you object, please speak up.

This is a formal working group last call for all three of the following
documents: draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications,
draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-explicit-subscription, and draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification.

The call for adoption and all three working group last calls are running in parallel for the next two weeks (through Tuesday, February 24th). 
Interested parties should comment on the SIPCORE mailing list.

Thanks!

/a

_______________________________________________
sipcore mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore

---

From: Andrew Allen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 07:21:18 +0000

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: sipcore [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Christer Holmberg
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:43 PM
To: Adam Roach; 'SIPCORE'
Subject: Re: [sipcore] WGLC / Call for Adoption: REFER-related work

Hi,

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: sipcore [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adam Roach
Sent: 10 February 2015 18:52
To: 'SIPCORE'
Subject: [sipcore] WGLC / Call for Adoption: REFER-related work

[as chair]

Thanks!

/a

---

From: Ivo Sedlacek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 07:42:01 +0000

Hello,

I am ok to adopt the drafts. 

I still have some comments on draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification, but I guess those comments can be resolved as part of the WGLC. Those comments were raised at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipcore/current/msg06375.html and have not been addressed yet. Please consider those comments as WGLC comments on the draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification.

Kind regards

Ivo Sedlacek

-----Original Message-----
From: sipcore [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adam Roach
Sent: 10. února 2015 17:52
To: 'SIPCORE'
Subject: [sipcore] WGLC / Call for Adoption: REFER-related work

[as chair]

Thanks!

/a

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:08:17 -0600

[as chair]

The adoption and WGLC period for the three documents has ended. Given
the expressed support (meager as it was) and lack of objection, we're
going to consider the 6665-clarifications draft adopted.

There were no additional comments on refer-clarifications or
refer-explicit-subscription, so we will begin preparing them for IESG
review.

[as author]

A new version that I believe addresses the outstanding comments on the
6665 clarification document is available here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-6665-clarification/

Ivo / Brett: as you were the people who provided the feedback that I've
incorporated, please look over this latest text to let me know whether
it addresses the specific concern that had been raised. Thanks!

/a

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 06:10:42 +0000

Hi Adam,

A while ago I had a comment on the refer-clarification draft, which Robert said he was going to address during the WGLC.

Regards,

Christer

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Adam Roach<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: ‎28/‎02/‎2015 02:08
To: Christer Holmberg<mailto:[email-masked]>; 'SIPCORE'<mailto:[email-masked]>; Ivo Sedlacek<mailto:[email-masked]>; Brett Tate<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Concluded: WGLC / Call for Adoption: REFER-related work

[as chair]

[as author]

/a

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 00:00:51 +0000

Hi,

I also had a comment on the exp-sub draft. Andrew supported my suggestion, but I don't think Robert ever replied to it.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipcore/current/msg06504.html

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Roach [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 28 February 2015 02:08
To: Christer Holmberg; 'SIPCORE'; Ivo Sedlacek; Brett Tate
Subject: Concluded: WGLC / Call for Adoption: REFER-related work

[as chair]

The adoption and WGLC period for the three documents has ended. Given the expressed support (meager as it was) and lack of objection, we're going to consider the 6665-clarifications draft adopted.

There were no additional comments on refer-clarifications or refer-explicit-subscription, so we will begin preparing them for IESG review.

[as author]

Ivo / Brett: as you were the people who provided the feedback that I've incorporated, please look over this latest text to let me know whether it addresses the specific concern that had been raised. Thanks!

/a