Subject: [sipcore] Chair Change

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:09:21 -0500

Hi

Paul is stepping down as co-chair of sipcore. Please join me in thanking 
Paul for all the work he has done for sipcore, and all he has 
contributed (and will likely continue to contribute) to RAI in general.

Jean Mahoney will fill the vacancy left by Paul. Please join me in 
welcoming Jean to the new role.

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:25:11 -0500

Thank you, Ben and Paul.

Hi all, I'll be meeting with Adam, Paul and Ben sometime soon to go over 
the working group's status. I look forward to working with you!

Jean

On 4/27/15 2:09 PM, Ben Campbell wrote:
> Hi
>
> Paul is stepping down as co-chair of sipcore. Please join me in 
> thanking Paul for all the work he has done for sipcore, and all he has