Subject: [sipcore] Going forward with draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 15:31:58 -0600

Hi all,

As chairs, we are looking to see if can restart the work on this WG 
item. For the draft to go forward we need the authors and the working 
group to commit to working on and reviewing it.

There's outstanding feedback that needs to be incorporated into this 
expired draft:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/sipcore/bvqJHA6kLHOE0GamFfeJjN450Qc
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/sipcore/LRdKLi9X2bn8bePrddQ4Feh5Ie0
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/sipcore/AgN1Os5ktSrCNLoymu2HzxDQrmo

Authors, can one of you commit to updating the draft with the above 
feedback?

Thanks!

Jean, as chair

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 15:25:40 -0600

Hi all,

Dale Worley will be taking up the pen on the draft with the authors' and 
chairs' thanks. The original authors will still be engaged and have 
offered assistance if needed.

In addition to the feedback below, Dale has identified some open issues 
and questions that he'll be bringing to the list soon.

Thanks!

Jean

On 1/11/16 3:31 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore