Subject: [sipcore] draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-05 submitted, based on WGLC

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:21:11 -0400

I've just submitted draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-05.  The changes
since -04 (which was put up for WGLC) are:

   Simplified the acknowledgments.

   Improve wording and punctuation.

   Rewrote Section 4 [previously section 5, concerning RFC 6724] based
   on critiques on the Sipcore list.  Included an example by Adam Roach.

   Replaced "RR's" with "records" per suggestion by Jean Mahoney.

I did not remove the statement that RFC 3484 is the predecessor of RFC
6724, because that's not mentioned in the bodies of any of the
referenced RFCs, and I don't want the reader to overlook it.

There is also an open issue regarding the correct copyright permissions
for quoting parts of RFC 3263 that Jean Mahoney is tracking down, but
resolving might change only the copyright boilerplate, not the technical
content.

I believe that takes care of all of the WGLC comments.  If you have an
interest in this draft, please check that your concerns have been
answered.

Dale

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:41:51 -0400

I've already made a fix to the 06 version, noting that Adam supplied the
example of combined 3263/6724 processing.  And a second fix to correct
the references to 6157 vs. the references to 6724.

Dale