Subject: [sipcore] draft-ietf-sip-dual-stack presentation at the IETF meeting

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 21:02:34 -0400

My apologies for not giving the promised presentation for
draft-ietf-sip-dual-stack at the meeting.  The Meetecho client wouldn't
connect for me.  At this point I think the problem was serious network
congestion between the venue and the international links, but the
Meetecho people haven't had a chance to look deep into the problem.

Many thanks to Olle for stepping in!

Dale

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 08:38:31 -0300

Hi Dale,

No need to apologize. Thank you for being willing to give remote 
presentation a try. I hope Meetecho can find some useful troubleshooting 
information from yesterday's session.

Jean

On 4/8/16 10:02 PM, Dale R. Worley wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>