Subject: [sipcore] Quick notes from the SIPCORE WG session

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 13:40:23 -0500

Thanks to Dale for presenting at the meeting today! And although we had 
some technical glitches, I thought the discussion went pretty well.

This is what I took away from the meeting (these aren't the minutes, 
just my notes):

Action: Focus on flow setup with separate drafts for each transport.

Action: Roman Shpount to send to the list an analysis of DTLS.

Action: Chairs to discuss updating milestones with AD.

Reducing transaction timeouts is out of scope (Robert Sparks briefly had 
an action item to send to the list an analysis of reducing timers F and 
B, but this does not appear to be needed at the moment).

The following topics are interesting, and need discussion, but are 
broader than happy eyeballs:
- call/connection recovery
- signaling encryption/ALG traversal
- DTLS lite
- Outbound lite

Let me know if I didn't capture it accurately.

Thanks!

Jean