Subject: [sipcore] Use of Call-Info in draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-11

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:43:21 -0400

Note that the <...> around the URL in the value of a Call-Info header is
mandatory (RFC 3261 section 25.1):

    Call-Info   =  "Call-Info" HCOLON info *(COMMA info)
    info        =  LAQUOT absoluteURI RAQUOT *( SEMI info-param)
    info-param  =  ( "purpose" EQUAL ( "icon" / "info"
                   / "card" / token ) ) / generic-param

All four example Call-Info headers in draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-11 omit the
<...>:

      Call-Info: cid:[email-masked];
                 purpose=emergencyCallData.eCall.MSD;
      Call-Info: cid:[email-masked];
                 purpose=emergencyCallData.eCall.control;
      Call-Info: cid:[email-masked];
                 purpose=emergencyCallData.eCall.control;
      Call-Info: cid:[email-masked];
                 purpose=emergencyCallData.eCall.MSD;

In addition, all of these headers end with an incorrect semicolon.

Dale