Subject: [sipcore] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme-06.txt

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:13:19 -0400

Hi,

I have submitted a new version of the Digest document with few changes.
The new version does not address the I18N issue, as I did not see much
interest so far.

I would appreciate any reviews and comments about this new version.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:07 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme-06.txt
To: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rifaat Shekh-Yusef and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme
Revision:       06
Title:          The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Digest Authentication
Scheme
Document date:  2017-09-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-sipcore-
digest-scheme-06.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-sipcore-
digest-scheme/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-
scheme-06
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yusef-sipcore-
digest-scheme-06
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-sipcore-
digest-scheme-06

Abstract:
   This document updates the Digest Access Authentication scheme used by
   the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to add support for SHA2 digest
   algorithms to replace the MD5 algorithm.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat