Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 05:21:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Third-Party Authentication for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Christer Holmberg
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-09-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an authentication mechanism for SIP, that is
   based on the OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect Core 1.0 specifications, to
   enable the delegation of the user authentication to a dedicated
   third-party IdP entity that is separate from the SIP network elements
   that provide the SIP service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:27:36 -0400

All,

We have just submitted a new version of the document.
We have few open issues on which we would like to get feedback from the WG.

We would appreciate any reviews, comments, and feedback on the open issues
or any part of the document.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 8:21 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>