Subject: [sipcore] Draft new version: SIP Push -03

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:50:54 +0000

Hi,

Based on Dale’s editorial comments, I’ve submitted a new version (-03) of SIP Push.

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:53:56 +0000

Hi,

Note that version –03 does not contain any changes based on Paul’s ABNF comments, as I am still figuring out how to change it.

Regards,

Christer

From: sipcore <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday 4 January 2018 at 13:50
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [sipcore] Draft new version: SIP Push -03

Hi,

Regards,

Christer