Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 00:25:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Push Notification with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Michael Arnold
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-02-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how a Push Notification Services (PNS) can be
   used to awake suspended Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agents
   (UAs), for the UA to be able to receive and send SIP requests.  The
   document defines new SIP URI parameters and new feature-capability
   indicators that can be used in SIP messages to indicate support of
   the mechanism defined in this document, to exchange PNS information
   between the SIP User Agent (UA) to the SIP entity that will request
   push notifications towards the UA, and to trigger such push
   notification requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/