Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:49:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ISUP Cause Location Parameter for the SIP Reason Header Field
        Author          : Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-02-12

Abstract:
   The SIP Reason header field is defined for carrying ISDN User Part
   (ISUP) cause values as well as SIP response codes.  Some services in
   SIP networks may need to know the ISUP location where the call was
   released in the PSTN network to correctly interpret the reason of
   release.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-reason-q850-loc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/