Subject: [sipcore] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-sipcore-rejected-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 18:28:48 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipcore-rejected-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rejected/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Per Section 6 (Security Considerations), the risks of TEL URIs in the jCard
given a malicious intermediary is helpful.  I’d recommend adding language
around comparable risks with the url in the jcard (e.g., that this url could
point to malicious content)

(2) Per Section 1, Nit.  [RFC7340] is referred to a technology.  However,
specific draft is a requirements document.