Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-locparam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:38:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Location Source Parameter for the SIP Geolocation Header Field
        Authors         : James Winterbottom
                          Roland Jesske
                          Bruno Chatras
                          Andrew Hutton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-locparam-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   There are some circumstances where a geolocation header field may
   contain more than one location value.  Knowing the identity of the
   node adding the location value allows the recipient more freedom in
   selecting the value to look at first rather than relying solely on
   the order of the location values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-locparam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-locparam-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-locparam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-locparam-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/