Subject: [sipcore] RFC4028 : Bug in 8.1. Processing of Requests

From: OKUMURA Shinji <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 10:41:04 +0900

Hi,

I previously suggested the following.
https://github.com/cdh4u/draft-sessiontimer-race/issues/1

Section 8.1 says:
========================================================================
    A proxy MUST NOT insert a Min-SE header
    field or modify the value of an existing header field in a proxied
    request if that request contains a Supported header field with the
    value 'timer'.
========================================================================

It should say:
========================================================================
    A proxy MAY insert a Min-SE header field or increase the value of
    an existing header field in a proxied request. But if a request
    contains a Supported header field with the value 'timer' and
    Session-Expires header field, the value MUST NOT be greater than
    the value in the Session-Expires header field.
========================================================================

Regards,
Shinji