Subject: [sipcore] RFC4028 : Errata id 1687

From: OKUMURA Shinji <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 17:45:05 +0900

Hi,

Errata ID: 1687
Status: Held for Document Update
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid1687

Section 9 says:
========================================================================
The UAS MUST NOT increase the value of the Session-Expires header field.
========================================================================

It should say:
========================================================================
same as session 8.1
    If the request doesn't indicate support for the session timer but
    contains a session interval that is too small, the UAS cannot
    usefully reject the request, as this would result in a call failure.
    Rather, the UAS SHOULD insert a Min-SE header field containing its
    minimum interval.  If a Min-SE header field is already present, the
    UAS SHOULD increase (but MUST NOT decrease) the value to its
    minimum interval.  The UAS MUST then increase the Session-Expires
    header field value to be equal to the value in the Min-SE header
    field
========================================================================

Will you fix this errata?

Regards,
Shinji

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:30:09 +0000

Hi,

We will look at the erratas, and see how/if the align with the suggested way to solve the glare situation.

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: OKUMURA Shinji <[email-masked]> 
Sent: tiistai 9. kesäkuuta 2020 11.45
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Subject: RFC4028 : Errata id 1687

Hi,

Errata ID: 1687
Status: Held for Document Update
https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=31544a53-6ff4aaca-31540ac8-8682aaa22bc0-8a2480658bdac806&q=1&e=72921142-fdda-4f35-89de-f7ce6d6c5e88&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rfc-editor.org%2Ferrata%2Feid1687

Section 9 says:

It should say:

Regards,
Shinji