Subject: [Smart] CARIS2 Draft Report

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 13:48:47 -0400

Hello,

The CARIS2 draft report has been posted for review.  I'll also share this
on the SAAG list and think having comments in one place would be helpful.
As such, please post comments to SAAG.  It's a pretty straightforward
workshop summary and report.  I think this fits best as an independent
editor submission, so it's helpful to have comments available for the ISE
and IESG for the conflict review process.

If anyone is interested to collaborate on any of the identified projects,
please respond to the project owner and ideally respond on list.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-caris2-01

Excuse the formatting.  I used the v3 XML formatting in hopes of having
bold text, but the HTML version didn't post as expected as an early adopter
so you'll see ** around text in some paces as a result.  I didn't want to
create new subsections for each of those headings if bold could work.
-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen