Subject: [smartpowerdir] SmartPower Directorate breakfast meeting

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:51:23 +0100

I talked before plenary with Tim who has email address problems, so he
asked to forward this on the behalf of both of us. It is not clear to us
how many people have confirmed their participation at the directorate
breakfast and we heard nothing from Fred. We suggest that we meet at
7:45AM at the entry of the breakfast restaurant in Shangri-La at the
reception level. It would be good if you can send confirmations on the
list about participation so that we know how big a table to ask. I know
for sure about Tim, Mehmet and me. 

Dan

---

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:00:01 +0800

I will be there.

Zach

-- 
Zach Shelby, Chief Nerd, Sensinode Ltd.
http://zachshelby.org  - My blog "On the Internet of Things"
http://6lowpan.net - My book "6LoWPAN: The Wireless Embedded Internet"
Mobile: +358 40 7796297

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:21:32 +0800

Actually, on October 21 I suggested 7:30. How about using the restaurant behind the elevators in the Garden wing on the first floor?

I'm assuming we can pull tables together.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 23:11:07 +0800

I will be there.

Jari

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:01:45 -0500

Unfortunately, I'll be meeting with a co-author for abfab.
We're having our first WG meeting this time.