Subject: [Spasm] Fwd: spasm work item

From: "Dr. Pala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:16:33 -0400

Hi all,

as Stephen requested, after waiting for some time, here's a work item I 
would like to propose for the WG. It is a simple item that is aimed at 
providing a new transport protocol for OCSP responses: DNS 
(automatically cached and distributed).

Cheers,
Max

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	spasm work item
Date: 	Fri, 8 Apr 2016 12:11:39 -0300
From: 	Dr. Pala <[email-masked]>
Organization: 	OpenCA Labs
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

as suggested by Wei - and as discussed with Stephen, I just want to 
propose a possible short-term work item about publishing OCSP responses 
in DNS RR. This should be a short work item as we do not change any 
format for the revocation information.

Here's the reference to the I-D:

  * https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pala-odin/

For a longer term work item (if the SPASM WG will succeed in the 
short-term agenda), I would like to propose revising the OCSP format to 
allow for more compact per-certificate revocation information to be 
available to client (sort of Lightweight Revocation Tokens).

Cheers,
Max