Subject: [Spasm] proposed work item

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:44:53 +0200

Hi everyone,

At least for the moment, I'd like to propose a work item that was listed
in Stephen's original note, I believe, which is
draft-lear-ietf-pkix-mud-extension.  I say, “at least for the moment”
because we may want to consolidate MUD work elsewhere later.  I think
the ADs will want to talk about that at some point.

Eliot

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:00:59 -0400

Eliot:

I skimmed this draft.  How much adoption has there been of IEEE 802.1AR?  Given the criteria that Stephen outlined for this group charter, that answer to that question will determine whether it makes it into the first round of the charter.

Russ

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:08:41 +0200

802.1AR is currently the basis of ANIMA WG work, and it is out there. 
There was also interest in this work expressed at OPSAWG.  The question
is simply where to land it.  I would prefer to have eyes on the work who
know something about RFC 5280 and friends.

On 4/20/16 5:00 PM, Russ Housley wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Spasm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spasm
>