Subject: [Spasm] New Version for draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-01: Comments welcome

From: Wei Chuang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 10:27:13 -0700

Hi all,

Your comments from the earlier draft-ietf-pkix-eai-addresses-01 draft have
been incorporated in draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-01.  Feedback very
much welcome.

thanks
-Wei

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 27, 2016 at 3:56 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-01.txt
To: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>, Weihaw Chuang <
[email-masked]>, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Weihaw Chuang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses
Revision:       01
Title:          Internationalized Email Addresses in X.509 certificates
Document date:  2016-05-26
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-spasm-
eai-addresses-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-
addresses/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-
addresses-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-
addresses-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a new name form for inclusion in the otherName
   field of an X.509 Subject Alternative Name extension that allows a
   certificate subject to be associated with an Internationalized Email
   Address.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat