Subject: [Spasm] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-spasm-00-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 00:18:33 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-spasm-00-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-spasm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I always prefer to provide early guidelines about the deliverables
intended statuses.
And yes, the intended status is only a guideline and could change with
the right justifications.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 09:56:07 +0100

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-spasm/

My guess is PS, but the list hasn't discussed that and it
makes little to zero difference in this particular case so
I think I'll not try to add more to the milestone pile at
this point.

Cheers,
S.

> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Spasm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spasm
>

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:23:41 -0400

> I think I'll not try to add more to the milestone pile at

Yes, I think that Proposed Standard is the intended result for both of the deliverables.

Russ