Subject: [Spasm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-04.txt

From: Wei Chuang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:44:29 +0200

Hi all,

There is a new draft that adds a example and diagram plus some wording
changes.

-Wei

-----

A new version of I-D, draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Weihaw Chuang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses
Revision:       04
Title:          Internationalized Email Addresses in X.509 certificates
Document date:  2016-07-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-spasm-
eai-addresses-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-
addresses/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-
addresses-04
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-
addresses-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a new name form for inclusion in the otherName
   field of an X.509 Subject Alternative Name extension that allows a
   certificate subject to be associated with an Internationalized Email
   Address.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat