Subject: [Spasm] New Version Notification for draft-seantek-certspec-07.txt

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 08:55:08 -0700

draft-seantek-certspec-07 is posted, based on public and private 
feedback received. Comments appreciated.

(Wei and I discussed this offline, and agreed not to standardize on 
SPKI/SHA-256 identification, as it's internal to Chromium.)

This version changes some terms. E.g., "certattrs" is now "pkcsattrs", 
and the term "content" is now the term "entity" (= RFC 2045 MIME 
entity). The ABNF is much better specified. I also added a spec specific 
to attribute certificates (HOLDEREXP) and a spec for Windows Registry 
keys and values.

Regards,

Sean

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-seantek-certspec-07.txt
Date: 	Sun, 03 Jul 2016 08:47:02 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seantek-certspec-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sean Leonard and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seantek-certspec
Revision:	07
Title:		Textual Specification for Certificates and Attributes
Document date:	2016-07-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		32
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seantek-certspec-07.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-certspec/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-certspec-07
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-certspec-07

Abstract:
    Digital certificates are used in many systems and protocols to
    identify and authenticate parties.  This document describes a string
    format that identifies certificates, along with optional attributes.
    This string format has been engineered to work without re-encoding in
    a variety of protocol slots.