Subject: [lamps] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-lamps-cms-mix-with-psk

From: Tim Hollebeek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 14:45:01 +0000

This is the LAMPS WG Last Call for "Using Pre-Shared Key (PSK) in the
Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)" <draft-ietf-lamps-cms-mix-with-psk>.
Please review the document and send your comments to the list by 6 May 2019.

The datatracker page for the document is
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-mix-with-psk/

Thanks,

Tim

---

From: Tim Hollebeek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 18:37:26 +0000

Reminder: The last call closes next Monday.

-Tim

From: Spasm <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tim Hollebeek
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 10:45 AM
To: SPASM <[email-masked]>
Subject: [lamps] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-lamps-cms-mix-with-psk

Thanks,

Tim