Subject: [Speechsc] Consensus to adopt draft-shanmughan-speechsc-00

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:05:55 -0400

Having heard no objections on the list, the chairs believe we have WG 
consensus to adopt draft-shanmughan-speechsc-00 as a working group draft 
and to progress it toward proposed standard status according to the 
speechsc charter.

Sarvi is tasked to:
- address the issues raised in the WG meeting in Vienna and on the list
- work with Dan Burnett and others to add the necessary protocol machinery 
to support SI and SV applications.
- re-issue the document as a working group draft, with a name like 
"draft-speechsc-protocol-00.txt.

We'd like to have this done by early September.

There is a secondary issue as to what we should call the protocol. I'll 
address this in a separate email.

Best wishes an fun for those of you on holiday.

Dave, speechsc co-chair

------------------------
David R. Oran
Cisco Systems
7 Ladyslipper Lane
Acton, MA 01720
Office: +1 978 264 2048
VoIP: +1 408 571 4576
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc