Subject: [Speechsc] FYI: W3C working on tmeed text

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:06:42 -0500

Marginally relevant to speechsc, forwarded just for people's information.

Dave.

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Friday, October 24, 2003 4:46 PM -0700
From: Dave Singer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
Cc: "Glenn A. Adams" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [AVT] Soliciting Feedback on Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 
Use Cases  and Requirements

Friends in MPEG-4 systems, IETF AVT, and 3GPP SA4.

The timed text working group at W3C is working, as you know, on an
authoring format for Timed Text.  There is a public document on which your
comments are solicited, as we reach this mile-stone in the work. I forward
the formal request from the chairman, below.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Timed Text Working Group invites your working group(s) to comment on
the 2nd public draft of "Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and
Requirements" [1]. We expect to accept and process comments that we receive
on or before Dec 1, after which time the Timed Text Working Group intends
to publish this document (possibly with changes to address comments) as a
"Working Group Note".

Please send comments to the public reflector <[email-masked]>, which is
archived at [2].

Regards,
Glenn Adams, Chair TT WG

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-tt-af-1-0-req-20030915/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/
-- 
David Singer
Apple Computer/QuickTime

_______________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc